Have you ever wondered how a smile makeover can change your facial appearance? Yes! It is indeed possible to achieve the brightest smile ever. Cosmetic dentistry is here to assist you in your journey towards the healthiest and most brilliant smile there could ever be. You can also go to www.stleonardsdental.com.au and book an appointment with them. Experience comprehensive treatment options for your smile makeover inside their dental clinic.
A smile makeover is no longer a dream for everyone. With the help of modernization, dentistry had never been the same decades ago. Therefore, everyone can achieve a picture-perfect smile as they’ve always dreamed it to be.
Cosmetic dentistry offers several treatment options to work on the appearance of teeth. However, you have to consult your dentist about it so that you would be able to receive the best treatment option for you.
Smile makeover dental procedures
Smile makeovers may take more than one procedure to achieve the best results. Additionally, it can be a combination of cosmetic and restorative procedures that can either be any of the following:
- Dental implants: This procedure is an excellent option to replace missing teeth. Missing teeth can cause loss of bone density if you neglect it. For this reason, it is necessary to replace a missing tooth to prevent this condition from happening. Implants use titanium posts that dentists will fuse in your jaw, which will serve as your tooth roots.
- Dental veneers: They also call this porcelain veneers. It can address several oral problems in your mouth, such as chipped or broken teeth, gaps, or stains. In effect, porcelain veneers can improve the overall appearance of your teeth. Dentists will bond porcelain veneers in from of your teeth, which will change the tooth’s color, shape, size, or length.
- Teeth whitening: A smile makeover will not be complete if the dentist will not restore the color of your teeth. Teeth whitening is necessary to bring back the ivory white appearance of your teeth. Stains and discoloration usually occur due to coffee, wine, medication, or tobacco use.
- Dental crowns: This treatment option’s function is to cover-up the damage or discoloration in your teeth. Furthermore, aside from enhancing the appearance, it can even restore the tooth’s shape while protecting the structure.
- Bonding: This procedure involves using composite material to fix the decayed part of the tooth, followed by reshaping to achieve the desired result.
It is not yet too late for your smile makeover. Go ahead and book your dental appointment now.
Benefits of a smile makeover
A smile can bring significant impacts to the people surrounding you. It can be contagious and can boost another person’s mood. But then again, a smile offers more benefits to you more than to anyone else.
However, how can you show off a bright smile if you have issues with it? Will you stick yourself smiling while you hide your teeth behind it? A smile means a lot more when your teeth are showing.
In this case, you don’t have to worry because you can have a smile makeover. Here are the benefits you can gain after getting a smile makeover.
- With a bright smile, you can get a positive impression from the people surrounding you. Whether it is relative to career, relationship, or social matters, a beautiful smile is the foundation of another person’s impression. So, invest in a smile makeover now.
- Furthermore, a smile makeover can increase your self-confidence. A good set of teeth can give you a gorgeous smile, making you feel a lot better about yourself. A smile can help you break away from your nervousness, fear, or a situation’s tension.
- Smiling itself offers a lot of health benefits, including your physical and mental health. Just smiling can help you burn calories. Can you believe that? Moreover, it can increase the positive vibes throughout your body. So, will you still deprive yourself of getting a smile makeover?
- Are you still longing for that perfect white color in your teeth? Gosh! A smile makeover can provide it to you. Those lovely white teeth are within your reach. Your dentist will help you the perfect shade for your teeth.
A smile makeover is an investment worth-spending your money, so better do it now.
Dental insurance providers do not cover most of the procedures in cosmetic dentistry included in a smile makeover. For this reason, you have to follow the aftercare instructions that your dentist provided strictly. This way, you can elongate the benefits you receive from these procedures.
If you don’t do that, you might return to your dentist earlier than expected just for repair. Furthermore, it will incur another expense again. Of course, the repair is not for free. The costs may vary depending on the level of repair that your dentist needs to do. Here are some tips for maintaining your beautiful smile.
- Brush and floss regularly to remove the leftover food particles and prevent plaque buildup. Your proper dental hygiene is the number one requirement to maintain your oral condition after a smile makeover. Changing your toothbrush every few months is also necessary.
- Do not use abrasive toothpaste. It can affect your dental restorations, such as veneers.
- Be careful with using mouthwash. Most mouthwashes contain harsh ingredients that can damage bonds used in a filling, crowns, or veneers.
- Secure a healthy, balanced diet. Refrain from eating hard, sugary, or sticky foods.
- Stop smoking. It excessively causes deep stains and yellowish discoloration on your teeth.
- Be extra cautious of your oral health condition. If you notice unusual changes in it, it would be best to consult your dentist right away.
A smile makeover is for everyone. Book an appointment now with your dentist and welcome a smile that you will be proud of onwards. If you want to try the services of a beautician click this link to visit their website; a nice smile should be accompanied by a nice face.